Saturday, February 16, 2008
Back Again
"You can go years without writing in your journal and you are never behind."
Gabe Della Piana
Today I am leaning on this quote (probably paraphrased) from my first journal writing teacher. His theory was that we are a never-ending stream of thoughts and feelings, so dipping into that flow at any point is perfectly alright. I haven’t gone years since posting but it feels like it. During my hiatus I have taken great pleasure in reading the blogs of others. Thanks to all of you who have contributed to my joy; it’s sweet to have a glimpse into your lives.
Gabe Della Piana
Today I am leaning on this quote (probably paraphrased) from my first journal writing teacher. His theory was that we are a never-ending stream of thoughts and feelings, so dipping into that flow at any point is perfectly alright. I haven’t gone years since posting but it feels like it. During my hiatus I have taken great pleasure in reading the blogs of others. Thanks to all of you who have contributed to my joy; it’s sweet to have a glimpse into your lives.




2 comments:
What an awesome quote! I've missed you in real life and in the blogging world. Glad you're back!
I'm glad to see whenever you write your blog. It is a nice way to get in touch when time is limited. Know that I think of you often!
Post a Comment